Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst - MS Dynamics AX
East Midlands, Permanent
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum + Benefits
Are you a skilled Software Support Analyst? Are you customer focussed with in-depth experience of supporting MS Dynamics AX? If so, Code Red Associates are recruiting for a very exciting career move for you. We are a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK. We are currently resourcing for an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to work for a truly impressive, large, cutting edge & rapidly expanding organisation that is committed to employee development.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the organisations customers are receiving an outstanding support service and that their products are being utilised effectively by customers. You will maximise the customer experience by ensuring that products are being utilised proficiently, answering questions, providing solutions to problems before they arise and ensuring best value. Daily duties will include responding to calls & correspondence from customers, problem analysis & solving, maintaining documentation, reporting defects & enhancement requests.
- A successful commercial track record proving providing remote support services on software products
- Experience providing technical support to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/7 +
- A rudimentary understanding of X++, in order to read, make basic changes, and debug
- Experience of SQL Server databases and Dynamics AX data structures
- The ability to write SQL scripts to interrogate data sets
- Finance module experience
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft products, be it Windows, MS Office, Office 365 or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a commitment to providing top class customer support.
- Experience of security in Dynamics AX
- Dynamics AX Technical configuration
- Logistics and Trade modular experience
- ITIL or similar
On offer is an excellent career opportunity with a highly commended organisation looking to assist their staff to realise their potential and make a real difference. Please request information on an unparalleled benefits package which is also on offer and apply quickly for swift consideration.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419775