Java Developer, TDD, Finance, Agile
I currently have a position available for a Java Developer with previous TDD experience and ideally experience in financial services. Please find the spec below.
Role: Java Developer
Rate: market rate
Duration: 6 months
- End-to-end software development lifecycle
- Agile Software development techniques
- Test Driven Development and automated testing techniques and tools
- Knowledge of Object Orientated Programming/Design and associated concepts.
- Deep understanding of the importance of code quality and the tools that can help the development communities monitor and maintain quality (e.g. SonarQube)
- Ability to work in a cross-platform environment (Windows, MacOS, Linux).
- JEE/Java and Java based frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc)
- WebServices / Rest / SOAP
- Version Control Software (Git / SVN)
- XML & JSON
- Experience of working within a regulatory driven change environment
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience of working within Financial Services
If this position interests you please get in touch.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411796