Do you understand the importance of an outstanding Finance function?
We are looking for an outstanding Management Accountant to play a pivotal role in the accuracy of month end accounts and the ongoing financial control in the areas of trade creditors, stock pre-payments, events sales and voucher accounting.
What will you be doing:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the management accountant has responsibility for the timely completion of the Wiggle CRC month end process and subsequent preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Month-end reporting of Events sales, including reconciliation to MI reports and preparation of Event provider commission invoices;
- Month-end reporting of Gift Voucher and FOC Voucher sales and reconciliation of associated balance sheet accounts;
- Monthly reconciliation of General Ledger to sub-ledger in the area of Trade creditors, GFR Prepayments and Invoices Held;
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation of provisions, other creditors and other debtors;
- Calculation of year-end revenue recognition cut-off adjustments;
- Providing ad-hoc support to the Financial Controller and wider Finance department;
- Providing cover to Accounts Payable for Supplier set up and amendments.
Personal Specification and competencies:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or part qualified
- Advanced excel skills with experience of reconciling large data sets
- Experience of ERP systems an advantage
- Experience of Retail / FMCG an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Fantastic. Please click to apply!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960418043