Payroll Analyst / Specialist
Lloyd Recruitment Services client based in Bracknell, have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, motivated Payroll Analyst / Specialist to join their company for a period of 3 months.
The Payroll Analyst / Specialist will be ensuring that all analysis and reviews are performed prior to sign-off.
We are looking for a high numerate Payroll professional with at least 5 years’ experience, and if you have experience of supporting multiple counties it would be advantageous.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work as part of a team responsible for the day to day running of the various payrolls bringing improvement suggestions to the table for discussion
- To follow established processes and procedures in preparing and reviewing payroll input/output accurately in a timing manner
- Ensure that SOX and additional internal controls are adhered to.
- Co-ordinate/assist with the transfer of any new payrolls into the shared services centre
- Work with internal and external partners, e.g. HR, Audit, Benefit Providers, to develop the processes in line with Company/legislative changes and growth
- To participate in ensuring a complete set of payroll process and procedure documents are produced and kept up to date
- Work with the stock team to ensure correct treatment for share taxing/reporting
- Produce ad-hoc reports as required
- Work with and provide data to the Global Mobility Team as required
- Undertake other projects as required by the Associate Payroll Director
- Undertake other ad hoc tasks
Experience / Skills
- Minimum 5 years payroll experience
- Experience of supporting multiple countries – preferred
- Desirable – Accredited Payroll Certificate/qualification
- Second language a benefit
- Highly customer service oriented
- Highly numerate – accuracy essential
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality
This is role will be working a 35 working week, though some flexibility to these hours will be needed as and when required.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to start on 9th April 2018.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates
Keywords: Payroll / Accounts / Payroll Analyst / Payroll Specialist / Languages / SOX / Audit / Reviews / Input / Output / Tax / Reporting / Bracknell / Berkshire / Farnborough / Reading / Windsor
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419932