My client a leading organisation based in Leeds are looking to appoint a Payroll Assistant on a permanent basis.
The role will involve;
- Collate and reconcile payroll information.
- You will be required to assist the Payroll Manager with the end to end processing of 8 four weekly payrolls
- Under the management of the Payroll Manager you will input and process payroll and undertake general payroll administration.
- Deal with the RTI submissions and submit these monthly to the HMRC.
- Calculate third party payments, liaising with external governing bodies and external payroll queries as they arise.
- You will assist the Payroll Manager with payroll projects when necessary
- At least one years payroll experience
- Must have strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Good MS Excel / IT Skills
- Good written & communication skills
- Sage payroll experience - ESSENTIAL
- Understanding of basic payroll legislation - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent salary package plus benefits
- Free on site parking
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414788