£25000 - £40000
Are you SQL developer looking for your next step? Are you interested in working in the Sports and Entertainment industry? Do you have strong experience using the Microsoft BI stack?
If yes, yes, yes then this might be the perfect role you!
My client operates in the Sports and Entertainment industry providing solutions to clients such as the New York Yankees, Tottenham Hotspurs and Barcelona FC to help them make informed decision from earliest stage of planning all the way to matchday. With nearly 30 years in the industry providing unparalleled services, my client is truly forward thinking and offers a one of a kind service to some of the most well know sports team, music events and tourist attractions in the world.
They are now looking for a SQL developer to join the roster and help them provide expertise and carefully honed customer service to aggregate data from multiple touch points. This role will see you take on a high level of responsibility with the opportunity to grow with a business which continues to go from strength to strength. My client is looking for a star player with knowledge of RDBMS with predominant knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server. You will be developing best practise, optimising the Data Warehousing design and building sophisticated analytical tools to help take them to the next level; or league if you will.
Your responsibilities will include
- Ownership of ETL infrastructure
- Developing OLAP and OLTP solutions
- Data administration functions
- Designing best practises for Data Governance matters
- Supporting the Database Manager in the construction and maintenance of all data/analytics tools
As the right candidate you will be
- Experienced in dealing with CRM concepts
- Knowledgeable on RDBMS concepts and data warehousing
- Experienced in creating clustered and non-clustered indexes
- Adapt with creating reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate advanced capabilities in the Microsoft BI stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, TSQL)
- Degree level educated
Nice to haves
- Experience using web scraping technologies
- Experience designing and implementing contingency strategies/plans
- Experience with DMV and profiler
- Experience with HTML/JSON
- Exposure to data visualisation tools
- A second European language
This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity! You can contact me on *********** (Jared Cave) to learn more and start the application process right away.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960409284