Head of Analytics
Head of Analytics
Forward Role are working with a dynamic global business with an office based in Manchester City Centre. An exciting opportunity has become available for a Head of Analytics to join the digital team. The company have significant plans for growth over the next 12 months and you will play a key role in this.
You will be managing a small team, from trainees to established digital analysts. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a real difference and use analytics to drive businesses forward.
- Providing lead ship and training to the analytics team
- Overall responsibility for digital marketing analytics and reporting
- Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders, understanding requirements, making suitable recommendations and strategy planning
- Be knowledgeable on a variety of analytical products
- Building strong relationships with very senior stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
- Analytical background, advanced digital knowledge
- Google Analytics expert
- Experience using tools such as Tag Manager, AdWords, DoubleClick
- Stakeholder management & relationship building
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Very strong management & leadership ability
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on ************* or **********************
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960416914