Agile Project Manager
Agile Project Manager - Central London - Permanent - IT - Media
An opportunity for an Agile Project Manager looking for an exciting new challenge within the media sector working for a globally recognised organisation. You will be responsible for achieving high levels of performance and quality in the development of both BAU and new products. You will oversee multiple work streams delivering in line with the agile methodology.
You will have:
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. CSM or equivalent.
- Experience overseeing multiple multi-function project teams
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on clear, coherent communication. Experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Solid understanding of, and demonstrated experience in, using appropriate tools - Agile Project Management tools or equivalent; Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
This role will bring you into a fast paced, innovative and dynamic organisation with a great office culture and plenty of opportunities to bond with new colleagues. They pride themselves in unity and building internal relationships as well as developing their teams in line with individual career aspirations.
This role is based in the heart of London, accessible from all areas of inner and outer London. For more information around the organisation, the role and route to hire, please submit an application and I will contact you directly to discuss further.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960413697