Maintenance Engineer/Fitter - Machinery background
Opening: Electrical Maintenance Engineer/Fitter – Machinery background Salary: £29,000 earnings + Overtime + flexible benefits/pension Shift Pattern: Mon-Fri days Location: Aylesbury
My client is a global food supplier that currently supplies over a million products per week to high end retailers. Right now they have an opening for a highly skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer/Fitter to help with planned maintenance/reactive breakdowns.
This business has a well built production output, their goal is to keep machinery downtime low in order to produce more of their product per hour. The engineering team are very motivated and work hard to ensure this is being achieved.
The working environment is extremely hygienic, their whole plant is kitted out with state of the art machinery and they constantly look at ways to invest in better equipment, meaning your skills are always improving.
Why should you work for this client?
- Job security – They loose very little engineers, most of which have been with the company 5+ years so you can be sure this is going to be a long term job.
- Career development –Lots of internal career progression with a good structure for promotions/pay increases.
- Lots of Training – In house training from top engineers, product training, training from machinery manufacturers and external training courses!The Candidate:
If you come close to having these skills, hit the apply button.
- 3 Years minimum experience within a Electrical Maintenance position
- Some examples of backgrounds include: Food, Automotive, Automated Warehouses, Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Chemicals, Brick, Concrete, Automated machinery suppliers.
- Good hands on engineer that can work independently.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Greg Morris
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960415680