C++ Software Developer
WPM Software, as part of the WPM Group, develops market leading software products through our unique combination of people, passion and values.
Our activities encompass a broad range of technologies, systems and tasks, but essentially we provide software to manage incoming payments and their associated processes, as well as helping large organisations manage complex document, printing, scanning, compliance and reporting requirements. We use agile methodology resulting in good planning, realistic expectations and a commitment to clear direction. Our people focus equally on the right things and feel driven to improve in a team environment, whilst VERY IMPORTANTLY, enjoying what they do with a healthy work life balance.
What are we looking for?
- Win API, MFC, STL, ATL, COM
- Memory management
- Exception safety
- Object Orientated Architecture / Design (OOA / OOD)
- Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Real-time systems & multi-threading
- All project lifecycle activities
Familiarity with some of these:
- Agile software development & delivery
- Design Patterns
- Test Driven Design (TDD)
- Network Protocols (TCP/UDP)
- Web Services (e.g. REST / SOAP)
- XML (XSD, XSLT)
- .NET Framework
Our benefits include:
- A genuine work life balance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride to work scheme
- Fantastic social events!
- Complimentary food and drink
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411469