Senior Marketing Manager
PEP&CO is Britain's fastest-growing family fashion phenomenon, offering a full range of women's, men's and kid's fashion, with prices starting from as little as £1. Currently launched in 150 locations around the UK, Pep & Co have huge expansion plans with a further 100 shop in shops opening within its sister company Poundland.Why work for us ?
This role will be based in our PEP & CO Head Office in Watford, although there will be travel involved around our Stores in the UK.
Filled with our vibrant and can-do team, it's the heart of our company, which showcases our passion and determination to deliver the best we can for our customers: best service, best fashion, and best prices. Working at PEP&CO Head Office is an exciting chance to be at the centre of a dynamic company who value individual ideas and encourage everyone to get stuck in and work together to make PEP&CO a success.Job role
As Senior Marketing Manager you will plan and deliver local marketing activity for new and existing stores, managing all local Marketing activities, store launches and PR.
This role will support the marketing teams in delivering the most effective and efficient creative solutions.
The ideal candidate with be meticulous with detail and planning and used to juggling multiple projects.
This role is hands on and plays a vital support as number two to the Marketing Director, therefore it is essential that the successful candidate has both the gravitas and ability to influence and collaborate with all key stakeholders.
- Store Launches (approx. 50 per month in peak)
- Key events and milestone activations
- Store support (local marketing)
- PR plans, management and implementation
- Oversee design and artwork for key events/new requirements/seasonal content
- Events planning & execution
- Marketing planner including alignment with Poundland
- Conversion tactics and implementation
- Close collaboration with the commercial teams as well as the Central Poundland teams
The successful Marketing Manager will need:
- A passion for fashion with proven expertise within a fast paced retail environment.
- They will need strong interpersonal skills, and be a keen negotiator.
- They will need be able to multi-task, have strong attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- The role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career in a friendly, nurturing and expressive environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Be up to date with the latest in-store trends/concepts to drive conversion
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420127