Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace - Tewkesbury - Permanent
A Mechanical Design Engineer is required with knowledge of electrohydraulic, electromechanical, mechanical, hydromechanical or electropneumatic components and systems. Candidates with experience of the aerospace or similar precision environment would be well received.
Due to the continued success of the organisation, this globally successful company based in the Tewkesbury area requires a dynamic and visionary Mechanical Design Engineer with strong three-dimensional spatial orientation for a new permanent role. As the Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be required to:
- Contribute to the development of new product requirements through consulting with customers and sales personnel.
- Validate conceptual problem solutions by performing trade studies and analyses.
- Be a key contributor to the preparation of successful proposal designs, cost estimates, and technical volume write?ups.
- Operate as a key element in a team of creative, independent individuals.
- Represent Moog in a manner consistent with its technical reputation.
- Create reliable designs through a comprehensive experimental development test program.
- Document designs, analyses, and test results with accurate and concise reports.
The Mechanical Design Engineer should have the following skills:
- Educated Degree level in a technical discipline
- Design and development experience within technical environment
- Experience carrying out conceptual design, development and testing on complex hardware
- Strong materials understanding and knowledge
- Able to work cohesively across various teams to deliver a common goal
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of electrohydraulic, electromechanical, mechanical, hydromechanical or electro-pneumatic components and systems to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Tewkesbury based company will offer you:
- 25 days Holiday - Additional days are available upon long service
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme - 6% standard increasing up to 10% based on length of service
- Employee share option scheme
- Flexible benefits programme
- Sick pay scheme
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge Mechanical Design and Development and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Design Engineer, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419491