IT Business Analyst-SAP SD
We are currently recruiting at our Warrington site for an IT Business Analyst-Sales & Distribution.
We are looking for an experienced individual to work in partnership with the Business providing SAP SD system support, innovation, leadership and expertise on day-to-day business activities and project initiatives.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* To proactively identify business process improvement opportunities.
* To identify and utilize SAP or industry best practice.
* To be involved in full life-cycle project implementations.
* To work collaboratively in a cross functional manner across Project Teams, UTM and Business.
* To advise where IT can add value to existing systems/processes; innovate and raise awareness of IT processes & services.
* To be involved in master data configuration, specification, modification and testing of new developments/fixes and execute system configuration, development, prototyping and testing in prescribed pre-Production environments.
* To be involved in regression testing: execute IT tests and coordinate user testing activities.
* To maintain awareness of current Application authorization and security standards.
* To deliver best practice solutions compliant with UTM Global Templates and leveraging SAP standard product offerings.
* To provide hands-on support for integrated SAP platform and dependent systems within specific area of expertise.
* To maintain technical and non-technical skills, application support requirements and industry best practice.
* To provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions.
* To deliver high available and reliable IT services to all relevant users and stakeholders.
* To provide effective functional user support in the record to report domain based on internal SLA and KPIs
* To provide effective functional user support based on internal SLA and KPIs.
* To contribute ideas and concepts to the S&D strategy for the respective area of responsibility in relation to the company strategy.
* To build and maintain internal client relationships to all contact persons on different levels.
* To promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise.
Key skills & experience
* It is essential to have SAP Certification in SD modules.
* IT degree or equivalent is desirable.
* ITL v2/v3 Foundation qualification is desirable.
* Extensive and demonstrable SAP SD technical experience in SAP ECC6.
* Experience of SAP project implementations/work streams and business change in large organizations; good understanding of SAP environment and good SAP query skills.
* Excellent SD implementation & support expertise - SD order types and item categories, pricing, shipping types, billing types, output management
* Previous experience in Business Process Modelling, requirements elicitation and solutions design, build, test and deployment using recognized techniques and tools.
* Skilled user of Microsoft Office applications.
* Familiar with IDOCS - distribution model, partner profiles, IDOC monitoring
* Confident and self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize.
* Good, clear communicator - verbal and written.
* Excellent customer service orientation and able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to drive solutions.
* Capable of building strong partnerships & relationships inside and outside the IT Department.
* Attention to detail; care and accuracy of information.
* Willingness to undertake travel.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at ***********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411071