IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
Based: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: £39,000 + Excellent Benefits Inc 11% Company Pension Contribution
Duration: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract – Immediate Start
We are seeking an IT Business Analyst on a 12 month FTC, working for a Not-for-Profit Organisation who have been in business for over 100 years, who are heavily involved in International projects in more than 150 countries across the globe.
The role will involve:
- Understanding, analysing and interpreting business requirements, ensuring that deliverables meet the needs of stakeholders.
- The preparation of system and process requirement analysis for new projects. Validate and prioritise requirements using research and stakeholder insight.
- Develop project scope documents including functional and technical specification.
- Validate that solutions can be delivered to time, cost and align with the Commission’s goals.
- Support the delivery production line, including documentation, testing and implementation.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose.
- Source potential vendors and support third-party tender process.
- Support the full lifecycle of IT projects from inception to successful delivery.
You will have experience in the following:
- Performing in-depth analysis, helping to define and validate requirements and carry out process/experience mapping.
- Setting and constructing detailed technical / functional / design specifications for templates and instructions.
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of projects on time, on budget, and to a very high quality.
- Tackling demanding tasks and taking responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working to make things happen.
- Creating project communications plans, status reports and conduct status meetings regularly to ensure effective issue resolution and quality project delivery.
- Using personal influence to gain buy in from key stakeholders and other team members.
- Presenting and explaining complex information in a way which can be readily understood by different audiences.
- Challenging themselves and others to ensure their requirements deliver the benefits and success criteria agreed.
- A proven track record of demonstrating initiative and coming up with innovative ideas.
- Defining project objectives including expectations and deadlines and monitor the progress of your projects against targets.
- Knowledge of Risk and change Management.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an interesting International organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414623