Systems Support & Data Manager
Job Title: System Support & Data Manager
Salary: £35-40k + 10% Bonus
Other benefits: Pension, Healthcare
KEY HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Progressive and innovative company
- Excellent opportunity for onward career progressionOur client is a UK and global market leader in the provision of fleet services and risk management solutionsThere are a number of initiatives underway to support their growth in volume through continuous improvement, genuine operational transformation and a business wide drive to deliver best in class service excellence.We are seeking a special person who can deliver in this role, in the wider business and in future roles of greater scale and scope as a result.
- This role, and securing the right person for it, is a key component of that drive. The role has a rare combination of high profile, challenge and reward in an engaging culture.
- The business has a relatively new senior management team, new products under development and a new sector-based approach to winning and retaining customers. There has also been a multi million pound infrastructure investment programme and an ambitious plan for organic growth
- To manage and control all data on customer facing systems including Microsoft, Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- To ensure the systems are set up and configured correctly to meet customer requirements and the data loaded into the system is accurate.
- To ensure that the data is securely and accurately transferred, loaded, stored, accessed and processed within relevant policies and regulatory requirements.
- To be the system business owner and subject matter expert. To identify bugs and improvements relating to two systems and implement relevant solutions.
- To provide first line support to customers and internal staff for the operation and set up of the systems.
- To plan and implement the introduction of new customers with zero errors in the required timeframes with positive feedback from customers.
- To support our clients with queries, and training and to ensure internally, staff are utilising the systems correctly.
- To catalogue and load all mandates within service level ensuring 100% accuracy at all times.
- To ensure we have effective reporting that clearly shows customer compliance, measurement against Service Level Agreements and internal productivity.
- To lead, motivate and inspire a cross skilled team that are fully engaged, as reflected in our engagement scores.
- You have experience in the administration and management support of IT services
- You are able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse and resolve unfamiliar issues
- You have experience in accessing and updating SQL Server databases
- You have advanced excel skills, ability to manipulate data and write exception reports
- You have excellent communication skills with both verbal and written
- You show an attention to detail and organised
- You show professionalism at all times and are customer focused
- You are able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You have a strong customer focus, solutions focused with an emphasis on first time resolution
- You are innovative, passionate and can inspire the team to deliver effective customer resolution and best in class service
- You create an environment where continuous improvement is paramount
- You lead, motivate and coach individuals to their full potential
- You are able to effectively present to clients and the business in a language that is easily understood
- To provide first line IT support for customer facing systems. The services consist of front-end portals for customer access, administration services, and underlying MS SQL Server databases.
- To ensure systems are set up, configured and loaded with correct data.
- To provide first line IT support internally for our Customer Relationship Management system ensuring we are utilising the system fully and we have adequate reporting that measures our productivity, our complaints management and our customer cases.
- Carrying out administration tasks on the services for external customers including loading customer data and carrying out maintenance activities on the databases.
- To carry out system configuration and bespoke tailoring (white labelling) for our clients.
- Support other teams internally on both systems offering advice, guidance and assistance with training.
- To identify bugs and log all issues, troubleshoot system faults, provide testing for fixes and implement solutions.
- Work alongside our IT department for any issues outside the team’s control.
- Make SQL Server database amendments using scripts or through a DQL workbench.
- Create and run exception reports to ensure data held is not duplicated and correct always.
- Take an active role in the development of systems in line with user requirements.
- Identify and make recommendations on areas for improvement and submit change requests with clear requirements and defined business benefits
- To ensure all mandates are processed accurately and within agreed Service level agreements.
- To ensure accurate, effective reporting is available in line with requirements.
- Conduct monthly one to one’s, mid-year and yearly performance reviews, ensuring the team are adequately trained and monitored to deliver best in class service.
- Ensure all team members have active development plans and are fully engaged.
- Be professional, act with integrity and put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Please be sure that you fulfil the criteria described in the above ‘SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE” section. If you do have these skills, knowledge and experience and have a positive, proactive attitude that will underpin your success in this role, please forward your current CV and details of your current/required salary package
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420457