This is regarding a permanent position with our client.
- 10+ years proven experience in delivering and supporting enterprise-class services
- Experience designing and delivering Cloud or hybrid based solutions.
- Skills in creating technical roadmaps for technologies supported by End users.
- High level understanding of all EUC technology areas, with the ability to conceive an end-to-end IT strategy for an organisation.
- Consulting experience primarily on Office 365, SCCM, Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, Microsoft EMS or other End User Computing disciplines (not necessarily all)
- In-depth understanding on how these technologies relate and hoe to architect an overall solution rather than several individual ones
- Customer focused, confident and articulate with lots of experience in stakeholder meetings and presentations
- Happy to lead/steer customer meetings and presentations and be the authority in the room
- Able to work closely with sales and engineering teams around the globe
- Good presentation and documentation skills
This is an external focussed consulting role, concentrating on the delivery of EUC strategies and technologies to customers. The ideal candidate must have high level knowledge of a range of EUC technologies and be able to discuss these with customers with a view to creating a strategic roadmap or EUC design to meet their needs. The candidate should have specific experience in a number of areas, although will be able to gather assistance from the rest of the consulting pool to create a EUC vision and infrastructure design. The consultant should then be in a position to oversee the implementation of this design, interacting with both the customer and internal engineering teams to ensure successful project completion.
The candidate must be confident in meeting customers, gathering their requirements and answering their technical questions. They must also have strong documentation and presentation skills to support the delivery of designs through customer review. They must also coordinate with other consultants to cover knowledge gaps and work closely with offshore engineering teams to ensure that designs are properly implemented. As the overall architect, the candidate is expected to lead the discussion with the customer and drive the entire strategy from the outset. This requires an understanding of the overall EUC strategy and requires coordination of all EUC workstreams to deliver the overall program, rather than individual components. The candidate should be sufficiently confident to lead the customer and internal teams to ensure the correct overall strategy is adopted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960413862