Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£30,000 to £34,000 pa + Overtime
2 Positions Available
Working 12 hours shifts on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 Days, 2 Nights, 4 off).
About the Company:
- A progressive business and manufacturer of consumer goods.
- Investors in state-of-the-art machinery and maintenance systems.
- Proven track record in the development of engineering personnel.
- About the Position:
Reporting the to the Engineering Team Leader, typical duties for the appointed Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance of high-speed production and packaging machinery.
- Responding to machinery breakdowns.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
- Improving machinery efficiency and reducing production downtime.
- General repairs on robotic systems.
- Maintaining Motors, Gearboxes, Bearings, Sprockets and Chain Drives.
- Working on Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems.
- Support site projects and new equipment installations
About the Person:
- Must have previous experience working within a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Competent delivering multi-skilled engineering maintenance.
- Holds strong fault diagnostic skills.
- Takes a proactive approach to continuous improvements.
- Completed an approved Engineering Apprenticeship or holds Engineering qualifications.
Job Ref: 2872
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412542