Mobile Van Technician
At Ford Worcester we have a firm belief that customer service is essential to a customer's experience and endeavour to provide everyone who visits us with customer service of the highest standard. We are currently looking for a Mobile Van Technician that can continue this excellent customer experience across the Worcester area.
This role will be based out of our Ford Worcester dealership and you will be expected to work across the Worcester area. This is a full time permanent role that will consist of a combination of working within the dealership workshop as well as being mobile across the area. When you are required to be mobile a Van will be provided so you can successfully carry out this role. This is predominantly a Monday to Friday role, with you being required to work only one in four Saturdays.
All you require to become part of the team are:
* A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
* A proven ability to road test and diagnose vehicle faults
* Ability to carry out quality control checks effectively
* A full UK Driving Licence
* Your own full set of Tools
We are looking to recruit an experienced Technician who can carry out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards. You must be able to carry out diagnosis and undertake a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles. Previous Ford experience would be advantageous; however, this is not essential as full manufacturer training will be provided.
We invest a lot in the training and development of our employees and offer realistic career progression for those who are willing to work hard. In return you will receive a competitive salary as well as the following benefits:
* Tool Insurance
* Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and average holiday pay
* Individual performance- related bonus
* Child Care Vouchers
* Share Incentive Plan
* Vertu Rewards Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960413512