Salesforce Developer, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Salesforce Developer will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Salesforce Developer you will be required to have an in-depth knowledge of multiple Salesforce modules as well as Lightning as all are key elements of your role. You will need to be able to gather requirements from stakeholders and translate them into technical solutions. This role will allow you to work on multiple projects and support BUA/continuous improvement initiatives. You will be joining a new team to the organisation and will bring a breadth of experience to share.
Responsibilities as our Salesforce Developer include:
- Working with the Business Analyst / Project Leads to define and understand requirements, challenging where necessary in terms of Salesforce capabilities
- Take business requirements and design Salesforce solutions leveraging the native capabilities of the platform with minimum custom coding.
- Working with multiple components of the Salesforce Lightning Platform (service cloud, sales cloud, marketing cloud) across various business units and stakeholders
- Produce technical documentation and functional specifications for custom implementations
- The technical delivery of custom development, integration and data migration elements within the Salesforce environment and ensuring that code developed is technically sound, working with QA and business test teams for assurance and defect management
- Ability to work as part of a project team or work independently on smaller tasks directly with business users
- Contribute to the Product Backlog for Salesforce in terms of functional or technical debt created or not delivered through day 1 greenfield implementation's or extensions
- Able to research solutions and solve technical issues independently
- Strong Salesforce integration experience is essential
To become our Salesforce Developer, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Worked on multiple Salesforce Development projects
- Performed fixes to Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Developed Lightning Components
- Certified Salesforce Developer - DEV401/ DEV501/ Certified Platform App Builder
- Strong knowledge around configuration, integration and customisation
- Good understanding of declarative development (point & click) & Salesforce best practices.
- Possess and maintain technical proficiency with Salesforce technology including seasonal updates.
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud based technologies and passion for the CRM field
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including: BDD, TDD, continuous delivery and integration, full automation
- Understanding of agile development principles
- Financial Services experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of new implementations of Salesforce into a Customer focused organisations
- Understanding or experience of Single View of Customer initiatives
Working for Vitality as a Salesforce Developer, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 06 April 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Salesforce Developer, please click 'apply' today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960410284