“Our client has grown to become an industry-leading provider of business technology solutions, with over 30,000 customers and numerous customer care awards who can offer genuine career progression and personal development.”
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the management of all company social media accounts and activity to create and sustain an engaging customer experience. Research and content generation will both be key responsibilities, as they seek to build their online presence and campaign efficiency.
The Marketing Executive will deliver highly-creative and engaging content across a range of campaigns by working with various stakeholders. In addition, you will be responsible for event management, general marketing campaigns and website management. You will be expected to build and work to a clear strategy and timeline, ensuring that all relevant activities are covered.
* Work closely with internal stakeholders to design marketing materials.
* Create high-quality content for online and offline campaigns
* Run all company social media channels, with the focus on growing and engaging our audiences (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
* Event management.
* Website maintenance.
Skills & Experience
* Ideally holding a Marketing degree or similar with relevant commercial marketing experience.
* Demonstrated proficiency in copywriting.
* Extensive knowledge of Social Media Platforms, with experience of managing business channels
* Proven experience of utilising targeted social media advertisements to produce results
* Experience in public relations and brand marketing
* Proofreading and editing skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419705