1st Line Support Analyst
1st Line Support Analyst, ERP
Salary: £22,000 - £35,000 base plus benefits
We are seeking a 1st Line Support Analyst, ERP within Sage X3 products, to support our clients growing Sage X3 customer base.
The First Line Support Analyst will be the first point of contact for customers, responsibilities will include;
- Provide technical support; answering support queries either onsite or via phone or email
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation
- Escalate more complex service issues 2nd Line Support.
The role requires a driven individual with excellent communication skills who can manage a wide range of issues on a daily basis. You will be working within a highly skilled team who offer exceptional customer service.
- Relevant experience in 1st Line Technical Support skills including diagnosis and resolution of issues, providing remote support and troubleshooting on a very mixed range of issues.
- Experience of supporting ERP or using systems such as Sage X3, Sage Line 500, QuickBooks, Sage Line 50, Oracle, SAP in support or as an end user.
- Experience in supporting Accounts or Stock Management products would be desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows Desktop Technologies.
- Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- You will have the desire to progress to a Second Line Support role and beyond.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful IT organisation for someone who has a genuine interest in business, computers and technology and has a 'can do' attitude with strong focus on Customer Service.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411945