Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Bounce your career to new heights...
Do you wake up to the stunning scenery of Snowdonia or the waves along the North Wales coast, and you're keen to take on a new challenge where your results will be noticed and efforts rewarded?
Perhaps you're ready to make a move to the region voted number four in Lonely Planet's top places in the world to visit in 2017 and seeking a role that will enable you to reach your full potential. Whatever your current situation, the sky is the limit with this incredible career opportunity.
Who will I be working with?
Zip World offers a unique range of special adventures, including the longest zip line in Europe and the fastest in the world. Receiving international acclaim since its inception in 2013, the award-winning company has grown into one of the must-see attractions for thrill seekers around the world. The business has nearly 300 employees operating nine unique adventures at three stunning locations in North Wales, from zip lines to the world's first subterranean playground, located at Zip World Penrhyn Quarry, Zip World Slate Caverns, and Zip World Fforest.
Zip World aims to be the most successful, people focused, location based, adventure tourism brand in the world with the provision of exciting and shared adventure experiences in spectacular environments.
What will this role of Digital Marketing Manager entail?
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, as the Digital Marketing Manager you will manage, coach and develop five direct reports whilst taking a proactive approach to developing and delivering a high performing digital marketing strategy. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Devising and implementing the online marketing strategy for the UK
- Planning and executing digital (including email) marketing tactical campaigns, content and design
- Taking responsibility for content for the organisation's website and social media channels
- Devising new ways of improving SEO
- Editing, reviewing and approving videos to online sites
- Managing, through agency, the digital media investment across all paid media
- Analysing and reporting on visitor data, and evaluating ROI on campaigns
- Developing a continuous test and learn approach to all acquisition channels
- Using data and analysis to further decision making on future initiatives
- Evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Defining budgets and forecasting the business contribution of each channel
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating new technologies and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
What will I need to be considered for this Digital Marketing Manager vacancy?
- Proven track record within B2C digital marketing, and ideally degree educated
- Experience managing teams and driving performance
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to work with a degree of autonomy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and decision making skills
- High standard of literacy and written communication skills
- Proactive approach with the ability to work on own initiative and offer new ideas
- Organisational and planning skills to meet deadlines and objectives
- High level of IT literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What will I receive in return?
Salary: Circa £35,000
Attractive Benefits: Private healthcare; free or discounted tickets on any Zip World adventures; food and beverage discounts; discount on partner clothing, e.g. Garmin, Cotswold, Mountain Equipment; discount on other local attractions; social events throughout the year; and free gym membership.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Llanrwst (Conwy County, North Wales)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
To apply for this position, please click the 'apply' button on this page where you'll be redirected to the vacancy on the Zip World website. You will then be required to complete the application form highlighting your skills and experience including why you believe you should be considered for this Digital Marketing Manager role.
This Digital Marketing Manager vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Zip World. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Zip World, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414613