Accounts Semi-Senior (Practice Accountant)
Accounts Semi-Senior (Practice Accountant) - £18,000 - £22,000 - Permanent – Liverpool
An established independent Chartered Accountancy firm in Liverpool are currently recruiting for an Accounts Semi-Senior to join its existing team.
Working in modern offices, this Accountancy Practice prides itself upon providing a highly quality service to its increasing client base; providing general accounting, audit, tax and payroll services
As a semi-senior Accountant you will be assisting with the preparation of year end accounts for a range of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies as well as preparing the relevant tax returns. Another element of this role will be assisting with the occasional audit out on client's site. You will be involved in liaising with clients daily over the phone and face to face and dealing with any queries that may arise.
- The firm are seeking a bright Semi-Senior who has gained at least two years' experience working within a practice and have been responsible for preparing accounts without supervision
- You must be studying AAT and looking to progress onto ACA/ ACCA qualification; financial support for this would be provided
- Full-Time, permanent position
- You will join a leading independent firm and work in open plan modern offices
- Competitive salary
- This is an excellent opportunity to work for an experienced, qualified manager that will help to train you and develop your skill set
For further information and a confidential conversation about this role or similar opportunities, please contact Rebecca Butler, on Liverpool 601 6000
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Accountancy and Finance recruiter based in Liverpool but we cover vacancies all over the North West.
We have lots more info about us and what vacancies we are currently working on our various social media outlets so please visit our website or follow us on twitter @zootrecruit.
A little note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414630