Opportunity for 2 x Accounts Assistants to join a leading and very successful law firm based in Slough.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a minimum of 12 months experience who is currently studying their AAT.
Key purpose: to support the Senior Cashier and Financial Controller
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Coding and checking invoices
- Billing clients
- Allocating funds
- Preparing sales invoices (VAT invoices)
- Preparing daily banking
- Managing ledger enquiries
- Inter account transfers
- Handling payments via BACs and cheque
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with Purchase Ledger enquiries
- Process staff expenses
- Credit Control
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Producing financial reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise in a busy environment
- Sensitivity to confidential data
- 1 year minimum experience within an Accounts role
- Studying towards or gained AAT qualification
Excellent workings hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
If you are interested in applying for this role then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960410573