3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer LAN WAN Firewall VMware
Infrastructure Engineer 3rd Line
WINTEL - LAN - WAN - DNS - TCP/IP - Citrix XENAPP 6.5 - WS2008/2012 - VMware 5.5 - MAC OSX - SCCM - PowerShell Scripting
FTSE 250 Company is currently seeking an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join their dynamic Infrastructure team. As the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for deployment, configuration and support of a range of technologies. If you are able to configure and maintain LAN WAN DNS TCP/IP, firewall/network security that would be advantageous as we are looking for someone to take a lead on this.
Essential - 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
- 2+ years experience in 3rd Line infrastructure
- Windows Server 2008/2012 + Active Directory + Group Policy
- Windows 7/8/10
- Citrix XENAPP 6.5 support, maintenance and troubleshooting
- VMware 5.5 monitor and management to the point of being able to take a lead on this
- Enterprise LAN WAN DNS TCP/IP firewall and IT Security experience
- Troubleshoot and administration of SharePoint 2007/2010/Office 365
- SQL Server
- Can manage SCCM updates and images
- Has experience supporting MAC OSX, iOS, iPhone devices using Airwatch
- Experience supporting cloud environments
As the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer you will play a key role in infrastructure projects and in resolving escalated calls as well as reacting to any urgent infrastructure issues. You will always be working on new and exciting projects and the latest technologies to keep this well-known company in pole position ahead of her competitors.
If this position is of interest, call and send us your CV to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960418737