Storage Engineer, EMC, Great opportunity
Storage Engineer, Technical Consultant, EMC skills and experience. Bristol or Newbury, c £40000 - 65000 + good benefits. Gain design and architecture skills if you don't already have them. Market leading and international software house are looking for a Storage platform engineer (EMC).
This is a great role for a strong Storage engineer with knowledge of EMC products (ideally VMAX, VNX, Unity. etc). Some knowledge of EMC is critical however training will be provided to fill any technical gaps.
Duties Include -
* Help define, design and implement the Storage Platform Infrastructure.
* Help define, design and implement the monitoring and implementation tools within the Data Centre.
* Provide escalated support and training when required.
* Provide support and design capabilities for customer onsite implementations.
* Help the business select the relevant products and partners.
To be considered you should have some of the following skills with a further willingness to learn and develop -
* Understanding of EMC storage products such as VMAX All Flash, VNX, Uniy, XtremIO & Recoverpoint.
* Some understanding of configuring and monitoring key functionality such as SRDF/Mirrorview and Snapshots, FAST tiering/pools, compression and duplication etc.
* SAN design, configuration and management.
This is an excellent role for someone to further develop their EMC skills and work in an environment where they will play a key role. Salary is in the range of £40000 - 65000 plus full benefits including a bonus. Interviews will be held soon. Please send your CV for a full brief.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412553