Senior NET Developer
Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
We currently require an experienced .NET Developer to work on a wide range of digital projects as part of our client's growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and deploying web sites while working alongside a team of creatives, user experience practitioners and producers to ensure efficient project execution.
They will be well versed in current web trends and technologies, be able to product clean, consistent, quality code and have an exceptional eye for detail.
Generally a self-starter, they will have the ability to work within tight deadlines and be able to communicate, both written and verbally, the technical details of a solution to the wider project team and stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience developing web applications using .NET (C# and MVC)
- Proven experience MS SQL Server or equivalent databases
- Experience with IIS configuration and management
- Proven ability to analyse requirements, define solutions and contribute to time scales
- Excellent debugging, trouble shouting skills and ability to code comprehensive unit tests
- Experience working with Agile or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices.
- Experience with relevant workflow management tools (Git, Gulp)
- The ideal candidate would have a Computer Science degree or equivalent, but this is not essential
- Preferred but not required to have experience with the Umbraco, Sitecore or Kentico platforms, Microsoft Dynamics CRM development or other server-side technologies
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: ********************************-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411572