- Full Time
Nursery Nurse - Walthamstow, E17
Our clients nursery are looking for a nursery nurse Level 2 or 3 to join their team based in Walthamstow. The nursery nurse will be committed to high standards of childcare
PERMENANT POSITION ! FULL TIME !
Our client's nursery, based in Walthamstow believe children are individuals. They talk to the children and listen to them, making them feel important. They offer a warm, caring and secure environment within which children are able to explore, learn and develop at their own pace. They ensure that the individual needs of the children are met, effectively promoting their physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development.
Purpose of Post
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Setting;
- To give support to other personnel within the Setting;
- To implement the daily routine in the base room.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 6pm, 8am to 5pm, 9am to 6pm shifts vary. Salary will be discussed at interview but is dependent on experience and qualifications.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Hold a Level 2 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent) or a childcare degree is desirable
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have previous experience working within a key worker system, carrying out observations, planning and assessments, tracking the children's progress and contributing to their individual 'learning journals'.
- Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Hold a current and up to date DBS.
- Have excellent communication skills
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on ************ AND Quote ref AC1432 and ask Lucy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960418325