Graduate Developer, Web, Mobile, Applications, Hampshire
Roles and responsibilities include -
* Develop new and exciting software covering desktop applications, mobile and web.
* Work across the development life cycle gaining exposure to all stages of software engineering.
* Work with senior colleagues developing new and exciting software.
To be considered you must have -
* A Computer Science or related degree.
* Knowledge of a variety of development languages.
* A real interest in technology.
If you are looking for an excellent software engineering role and have the required skills and experience please send your CV for a full brief. Interviews can be held over the next month or so to tie in with your studies. Candidates can start immediately or in the summer and multiple positions are available.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412582