Senior Financial Analyst
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for a great opportunity to join the FLEETCOR team.
Reporting to our FP&A Manager, you'll be responsible for building expense forecast and budget for FLEETCOR UK Fuel businesses, tracking expenses on a regular basis and providing insights in reducing expense costs as well as creating efficiencies.
If you love a dynamic, creative and challenging environment then this could be the best place for you, where you can really make a mark and develop your career.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Responsible for expense budgeting and forecasting of FLEETCOR UK Fuel business
- Responsible for analysing expense results on a monthly basis and explaining variances to plan and/or forecast
- Responsible for controlling expense costs & approvals of hiring from a FP&A perspective and providing insights to different business owners how they are spending against their plan
- Responsible for any ad hoc analysis related to expense
- Responsible for identifying areas to reduce costs and making recommendations to executives on cost reduction ideas
What do we require from you?
- You’ll need exceptional Excel skills; able to use formulas and macros to produce complicated financial modelling in Excel. Formulas include but not limited to sumifs, vlookups and sumproduct.
- Proven experience in expense budgeting and forecasting
- Experience completing monthly variance to budget analysis, forecasting and annual budgeting independently
- You are results driven, detail oriented and able to build accurate and quality results within a reasonable time window
- Excellent communication skills
What will FLEETCOR give you?
Apart from the standard things like a competitive salary and 25 days holiday, we give you free cake, parking, free access to a gym and a great subsidised restaurant.
We also offer private medical insurance, a generous pension, employee fuel card, discounted AA breakdown cover, discounted Denplan and other money saving offers.
About The Company
FLEETCOR is a leading global fin tech organisation. Established in 2000, FLEETCOR has grown from a regional fleet card provider to the global leader in fleet cards and specialised workforce payment products. This success has been through acquisitions, partnerships and organic growth. In 2010 FLEETCOR become a public company on the NYSE:FLT and stock process have continued to rise. Today, FLEETCOR continues to grow its presence across the world and most recently acquired “Cambridge Global Payments”, a leading Fintech in 2017.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960409571