Digital Marketing Apprentice
This is a great opportunity for a person that wants a career in a marketing agency as a Marketing apprentice. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who have a passion to kick start their career in all things digital. The role would be well suited for candidates who can demonstrate excellent written & verbal communication & a creative flair. In particular, writing content as this is a key requirement of this role.
Due to continued growth of the business, a digital marketing agency based in Glasgow specialising in content creation, SEO and e-commerce.
- Your day to day duties will be writing content for blogs, social media, websites and emails
- Carry out keyword research and use best-practice SEO techniques in order to spot areas of interest on various topics for online content writing and to improve SEO ranking
- Write engaging and unique content that is in line with the business requirements and SEO best-practice
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter, with a creative approach to maximising engagement through these channels
- Social media writing and creative content, creating a monthly social media schedules
- Day to day management of social media content, monitoring performance and adjusting paid content accordingly
- Distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Keeping up to date with online trends
- As well as working, you'll be studying & attending classroom training in line with your digital marketing qualification, so you'll be earning as you learn.
- Copywriting & proofing for a wide variety of platforms including company mailers, online & pres
- Taking an active part in email marketing campaigns
- The successful candidate will get full training in all related areas.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Impressive knowledge of the digital landscape and social media
- A passion for Digital Marketing is essential and you should be able to show examples of personal experiences either through self-development or previous studies
- The job is heavy computer usage so awareness of tools and software is important
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00-17:30 pm
- Free Parking
- Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960410130