Service Engineer - Power Systems
Position - Service Engineer – Power Systems
Blu Dog have been engaged to recruit for a Field Service Engineer to cover a designated region, you will be a time served engineer who is used to working on Generators or relevant equipment.
The Field Service Engineer will work on patch and cover the servicing, emergency repairs and scheduled maintenance for the region. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the sector and have good knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
Please note the client is looking for people to work a call out rota of approximately 1 in 12.
Desired Skills – Service Engineer – Power Systems
- Maintenance or service engineer experience
- Mechanical and electrical skill-set
- Experience working on generators
- Experience working in a field based position
- Good fault-finding skills and experience
Engineers with a good skillset from similar industries will be considered.
Benefits – Service Engineer – Power Systems
- Wage £24-28k basic plus vehicle and overtime
- Good Engineering Environment
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Scheme
If you are interested in the above vacancy please hit Apply Now and send us your CV!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960410137