IT Junior Helpdesk Apprentice
Idhammar's market-leading CMMS software helping hundreds of organisations, large and small, to enhance their maintenance practices, minimise downtime, and realise the benefits of professional, paperless maintenance management. Expertly designed to meet the needs of today's maintenance operations, the Idhammar Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is a Windows-based software package that boasts an easy to use graphical interface that will be familiar to Microsoft users.
Idhammar Systems' experience goes back over 30 years, originating in Sweden where the MMS company was founded by Borje and his brother Christer Idhammar, both highly respected pioneers of the maintenance industry. The company developed a CMMS that was implemented for the major Scandinavian timber, paper and shipping industries - and was soon sought after by a wide range of industries throughout the world.
- Ability to test software against functional requirements
- Building and testing of installation packages
- Technical documentation
- Providing assistance to the Systems Support team
- Second and Third line support
- Translation management
- Customer satisfaction
- Delivery of error free software, installation packages and accurately translated systems
- Ability to understand the business requirement
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Programming skills an advantage but not essential
- Aptitude for technical career
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4pm
- £10,000 per annum
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412913