Overview – Insurance Consultant
My client, already one of the largest Insurance Brokers within the UK, is expanding rapidly. With a strong history, a culture of in-house promotion and with ambitious further growth plans, this company offers Career Progression opportunities which are unrivalled within the industry.
They have vacancies across in their Hereford branch.
So, if you’re looking for..........
An Exciting, Fast-Paced, Customer Focused Sales role that offers a real Career Progression Opportunity at a company with a Culture of in-house promotion.
A role that will challenge you, develop you and reward you with salary increases that reflect your contribution.
A Friendly, Target-Driven Sales Environment where teamwork and positivity are part of the Company Culture.
Fully Funded study towards a nationally recognised Industry qualification.
.......Then please get in touch!
This a fantastic career opportunity at a company that will encourage your development to help you fulfil your career ambition - Apply today!
The Role – Insurance Consultant
The Insurance Consultant position is a varied, fast-paced role and the challenge will be different every day. Working for one of the biggest names in the Insurance Broking Industry, the role will demand the very best of your Sales and Customer Services Skills as you deal with Motor and Home Insurance policies, both over the phone and face to face. The role will involve:
- Quoting and Closing New Business enquiries
- Building and maintaining long-standing client relationships
- Retaining existing clients at renewal
- Dealing with existing policy amendments
- Providing help and support to clients during the claims process
- Identifying cross selling and upselling opportunities
- Working towards individual and team targets
The Skills – Insurance Consultant
This is a Sales and Customer Service environment that demands high standards and excellent Rapport Building Skills at all times. The role will require:
- Clear and Effective Communication Skills
- Strong Rapport Building Skills
- Ability to deal with clients of all ages and backgrounds
- Excellent Organisational Skills and Ability to Prioritise Work
- Ability to develop relationships from scratch
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Ability to think on your feet and identify Sales Opportunities
- Insurance Sales Experience may be beneficial
- Experience of a B2C Sales environment would be preferred
The Person – Insurance Consultant
To be successful in the Insurance Consultant role and really make the most of the Career Progression Opportunities you will need to demonstrate:
- Passion to sell
- Hunger to succeed
- Energy and Dynamism
- Desire to exceed your Client’s expectations
- Ability to achieve challenging individual and team targets
- Commitment to the Business
- An outgoing nature
- Positive Outlook at all times
- Strong Work Ethic
- Appetite to work alone and to help other team members when required
- Take responsibility for your own workload and success
The Reward – Insurance Advisor
As with any position, you really do get out what you put in! This role offers continued development with quick salary and career progression for the high performers. A comprehensive training program will ensure you have the required Industry and Product Knowledge. The Company will also fund your study for nationally recognised Industry qualification. You will be given all training, coaching and encouragement you need to be successful in your career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420372