Marketing Manager - ATL
- Manage all marketing activity and budgets across predominately digital channels including Display, affiliates, email, Programmatic, Social, Video on Demand (VOD) and Search.
- Create and implement effective digital campaigns, translating product features into compelling messages for our target customers.
- Create and implement direct response ATL campaigns across a range of media such as TV, door drop and direct mail.
- Use data to drive targeted media and messaging.
- Implement new strategies/media aimed at increasing sales and value per policy and reducing cost per acquisition.
- Experience of running through the line marketing campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital channels and their roles as part of a digital strategy.
- Understanding of direct response & digital marketing and optimisation techniques.
- Understanding of tagging/tracking including implementation and testing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Commercial and results driven.
- Ability to interpret data and derive insight.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management.
- UK experience essential
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420808