Software Engineer - Moorgate
Job; Software Engineer – Moorgate
This Company is an exciting software development company working in the field of industrial 3D printing.
As their Software Engineer, you will be a core member of a small development team making significant contributions to their web platforms and will accept some delegation for management and development decisions. The majority of your time will be spent on development, but you will also have the opportunity to see and take part in the entire life-cycle: Business decisions, research, design, planning, project management, technical documentation, meeting with external partners and clients.
You will be part of a small team developing products for a new technology field, your input on technologies, designs, processes and strategies will be valued by the company, and you will regularly work with external technology partners.
- Experience of Angular.JS framework versions 1 and up
- Experience of Node
- Client-side Web development experience
- Familiar with Amazon Cloud: EC2, route53 and similar
- Test-driven development and agile practices
- Web standards such as html5, css3 and ECMAScript 5
There are some areas you will work on, where previous experience could make you a particularly interesting candidate. However, they are NOT essential.
These ‘nice-to-have’ skills include;
- Experience with MeanJS framework
- Express and MongoDB technologies
- Experience with ZenHub
- Devops experience
- Automated testing with Selenium
- Exposure to C++ and 3d Rendering Engines such as Ogre3d
- CSS pre-processors experience such as less
- Exposure to 3D Printing, 3D modelling
- Understanding Security frameworks/encryption
- Familiarity with responsive design and progressive enhancement
- Familiarity with AI and Blockchain technologies and frameworks
- Familiarity with server-less architectures such as AWS Lambda
- Familiarity with AWS Elastic GPUs
They’ll be starting the interview process testing your knowledge of AngularJs (v1) & Node so please on apply with that in mind.
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £40k - £60k (neg.)
- Benefits; professional development support, flexible hours, share options, healthcare, 25 days' vacation, life cover, pension
- Location; London EC2 (near Moorgate station/s)
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? –Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411034