Finance Manager / Assistant Financial Controller
Our client, a manufacturing business in Cheshire employing 270 people has an exciting new opportunity for a Finance Manager/Assistant Financial Controller. The position would be ideal for someone with the ability to grow with the business. You would be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the business accounts and internal control systems; assisting the CFO in keeping the accounting and financial processes of the Company up to standard, ensuring accurate financial reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in providing financial analysis and advice by interpreting results and creating and writing reports.
- Assist in the coordination of the monthly close process to ensure that all internal procedures are performed.
- Prepare financial information for Group reporting upon completion of the close process.
- Assist in ensuring internal financial controls are robust, regularly updated and maintained to meet business requirements.
- Support the CFO with the annual budgeting process.
- Assist in preparing Capital Expenditure Requests including the supporting write-ups and financial analysis.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Reporting including the physical tagging of new assets and disposition of assets no longer in service.
- Assist in the completion of year-end statutory reporting requirements.
- Ensure maintenance of a regular stock check programme and assist with the annual stock count.
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualifications
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of manufacturing ERP and financial software
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills
- Advanced IT skills/Excel user
How To apply: With CV and a cover letter stating current salary or by post to: MPCG HR & Recruitment Limited, IC1, Keele University Science & Innovation Park, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5NB
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert impromptu. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960418003