DBA | Database Administrator | SQL Server | T-SQL | MS SQL
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company who has had a very successful 2017. They have experienced around 25% growth in staffing and are projected to do the same next year. You will be working for a global company who provide award-winning enterprise software solutions to the Insurance industry.
Their products attract world class customers and therefore they need highly talented and motivated people like you. You will have the opportunity to gain Microsoft Certifications as the company has long held a Microsoft Partner status.
You will be working in a close-knit team of 4 under the supervision of the Datacentre manager. This role will give you a chance to upskill in all areas of SQL and may fluctuate between database administration and development.
To be considered as a DBA
- Provide database management and support
- Be able to backups\restores, security, high availability, T-SQL, triggers, stored procedures, understand replication and experience with performance tuning techniques
- Knowledge on how to install SQL Server, implement database maintenance plans, write complex T-SQL statements, make optimization suggestions and deploy releases to client databases
- DBA and T-SQL skills
- Strong, logical investigative skills
- Good Verbal and written communications.
- Must assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product
This is an excelling opportunity to work for a company that is going places, who value their staff and provide all the training and support to further your career.
For more info please contact me for more info
Looking for experienced and junior DBA’s
DBA | Database Administrator | SQL Server | T-SQL | MS SQL | BI | SSRS | SSIS | SQL | Database | Administrator
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414357