Head of Product Marketing
Head of Product Marketing
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + excellent benefits package
What You’ll Do:
Your Mission: to devise and execute marketing strategies to drive lead generation for DevOpsGuys products and services
The Role: As part of the Product Management team you will work closely with the Product Managers to create “product/market fit” by identifying the right target markets, the right buying personas and creating compelling market messages to drive lead generation for DevOpsGuys
- Clearly articulate the connection between product goals and the marketing strategy and between marketing strategy and the associated programs and activities.
- Define and communicate strategic metrics that capture how marketing is delivering against business goals and helping distributed teams make data-driven decisions.
- Work cross-functionally within the business to define clear product messaging and deliver a compelling value proposition, defining an ongoing path to growth by shaping product strategy, offerings and positioning in the marketplace.
- Help embed a rigorous approach to measuring value creation, attribution and return-on-investment, by employing a data-driven approach to the allocation of budgets, the selection of channels and investments in media, technologies and platforms.
- Work with product managers to support the go-to-market vision, strategy and associated roadmaps across the DevOpsGuys product portfolio and consistently communicate vision and strategy across the organisation.
- Take complex ideas and create a clear customer brand and value proposition that will follow the sales lifecycle from start to finish.
- Oversee the provision of sound market intelligence and competitive analysis to ensure the implementation of competitive pricing, channel strategies, promotional plans and delivery models.
The experience you’ll need:
- You will be a highly experienced marketing professional with a relevant bachelor’s degree, who has demonstrable skills working within a fast-paced outsourced consultancy business.
- As an inspirational marketer, you will have experience of transformational change within a B2B service lead environment and have a proven track record of progressive marketing roles with an advanced investment in digital marketing
- Deep experience and understanding of marketing channels for B2B and B2C
- Understanding of Product Management and Agile methodologies and the value of collaborative and iterative ways of working.
- Proven collaborative and effective approach in working with executive teams, other departments and global external partners at all levels
- Strong analytic skills to assess business metrics to accelerate growth and instrument changes as required; intermediate to advanced marketing systems and Excel skills are required
- You will have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset, considering yourself both a big thinker and someone who sees the value in data analysis and interpretation
- You will be results oriented and strong problem solver with critical thinking and decision making skills, with the ability to prioritise in a high growth, innovative, and hands on environment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412651