Product Owner - Mansfield - Up to £45k + Bonus + Benefits
Product owner, Scrum Master, Agile, SDLC
Working as part of an established IT team you will have experience providing analysis against a core product and offering guidance to the customer. You will work with customers to come up with exciting ways to drive the product forward and produce software that matches and even exceeds expectations. Working in a technology focused environment you will have had exposure to the full software development lifecycle and can provide valuable input into business and system design decisions.
The Product Owner will be an integral part of the SCRUM teams and be the conduit for all stakeholders involved in the project. Product Owners will be given areas of the existing system to become experts as well as the opportunity to introduce new product lines and modules.
Responsibilities for this Product Owner role:
- Understand the customer / user base and their product requirements.
- Work within the SCRUM teams in a cross functional environment
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Define acceptance criteria with key stakeholders
- Set the Sprint Goal in collaboration with the SCRUM team
- Create customer facing documents for reports and new developments
Key skills required include:
- Demonstrable expertise in the whole Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent written communication skills with experience writing comprehensive yet clear, well-structured documentation
- Excellent verbal communication skills to a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to fully define a problem and assist in solution identification
- Experience of working within a SCRUM/Agile environment.
- Ability to work in an environment which provides a responsive customer experience.
- SCRUM Certification (SCRUM Master or Product Owner).
This Product Owner role offers an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a well-established software house which has enjoyed continued growth year on year. They are looking for someone with drive and ambition and become an integral part of what they do. The team you will work with are highly qualified, innovative and committed to excellence.
They are looking to interview as soon as possible so send your CV for immediate consideration!
Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile, SDLC, Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst - Mansfield, Nottingham, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Lincoln, Derby, Worksop, Rotherham, Nottinghamshire
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960417207