Service Delivery Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our impressive Leeds based HQ.
The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of IT Service Management to specific large scale 3rd party accounts whilst liaising with Business Unit and Client stakeholders to ensure IT Services are delivered to agreed standards and remain aligned to our business needs.
- Effectively manage the provision of IT Services into several Operational Business Units, Clients and 3rd
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with Business Unit stakeholders.
- Acting as a point of communication between IT Service Management and Business Units.
- Participate / run IT Service Reviews.
- Creation of, collation of and delivery of IT Service reporting.
- Control and ownership of Service Improvement function and underpinning plans.
- Working with IT Change Management to ensure minimal disruption to Business Units from IT Change.
- Developing strong working relationships with all IT Support functions.
- Identifying opportunities to improve Services and Processes.
- Maintaining visibility of IT both within Business Units and out to end-clients where required
- Point of escalation on behalf of Operational Business Units
All candidates applying to this role must have full valid rights to work in the UK and be available to start a Leeds based role within a reasonable timescale.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411847