Marketing Automation Manager
A leading, independent financial media group is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for a variety of marketing automation projects to help improve campaign effectiveness and to drive the core business goals.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Automation Manager:
- Support data segmentation and list cutting to help with campaign optimisation.
- Provide recommendations and insights about marketing performance to improve key metrics such as conversion rates and deliverability.
- Improve marketing effectiveness to drive the core business goals of increases in revenue from online subscriptions and offline customer interactions.
- Liaise with marketing/digital/data teams regularly to review campaign results across all brands to help develop best practice email strategies.
Key Skills and Experience of the Marketing Automation Manager:
- Knowledge of CRM systems that manages a Marketing database platform.
- Can demonstrate and articulate a full understanding of marketing processes from planning through executing through analytics.
- Demonstrates advanced audience segmentation capabilities.
- A good understanding of the importance of data quality within marketing and how this is achieved.
- Clear operational understanding of dotmailer and Sailthru and its capabilities to maximise segmentation and targeting efficiencies.
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail, then please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411136