Digital Marketer Apprentice
Siruss are multi-disciplined web agency based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. The company is split into two key specialisations, web development and digital marketing. Our web developers deliver high quality CMS websites built in the Drupal, Shopify and WordPress platforms. Our digital marketing department specialises largely in high quality Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and social media marketing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist in the delivery of monthly digital marketing campaigns and new website setups for our clients. The successful applicant will be supporting the Digital Marketing Manager on a daily basis to meet client deadlines and exceed expectations.
No experience is required for this role, but you must have a hunger to learn and progress in digital marketing. You will receive training in a wide range of SEO techniques, working with the latest tools to deliver results. This is an exciting role presenting a great opportunity for professional and personal development.
All of our digital marketing campaigns are built upon a solid Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) base, and the majority of our digital marketing clients are solely SEO customers. Therefore, you will be involved in the entire SEO process from strategy to implementation.
- Supporting the delivery of client strategy.
- Technical SEO website setup.
- On-going SEO maintenance of websites.
- Creating engaging website content for clients.
- Outreaching to bloggers and influencers relevant to our clients.
- Building links back to our client websites from other sources.
- Using various Analytics packages to produce reports for clients.
- Posting on social media channels on behalf of our clients.
- Dealing with general customer queries.
- Assisting with the day-to-day running of the Digital Marketing department.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager where necessary on a wide range of other tasks.
- Highly computer literate - comfortable with Microsoft Office, Gmail and Google Docs.
- A good communicator with excellent writing skills.
- Basic HTML and CSS experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Any experience with Drupal, WordPress or Shopify would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Logical and creative thinking skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organised - you will be working on a number of tasks daily.
- Enthusiasm for social media and marketing. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisation skills and have a willingness and openness to learn.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Confident communicator, you will be talking to clients.
- A genuine passion for digital marketing.
- A desire to continuously learn on the job, digital marketing is constantly evolving.
- Relish the opportunity to be part of a growing team.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (half an hour for lunch)
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- There will be monthly reviews and possible pay rise.
Start with a 13-15 month Digital Marketer apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering; Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social Media and image and video editing.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960410640