IT Project Manager (Tech Physical Locations)
Position: IT Project Manager (Tech Physical Locations)
Location: Central London, (zone 1)
Start date: asap
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic Project Manager to implement multiple greenfield technology infrastructure/networks/wi-fi across a multiple locations. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/Blue-chip background
The Role as IT Project Manager (Tech in to Physical Locations)
- Project Managing the delivery of multiple technologies in to greenfield and brownfield sites across the UK
- Management, reporting to 'C level' stakeholders on a regular basis
- Upgrading and replacing existing Infrastructure, Networks, Communication systems & wi-fi systems across the estate
- Integration of existing systems, network and technologies to company set-up
- In accordance with the PMO, ensure the project scope, delivery timeframes, budget and necessary resources are met/available
- Managing senior stakeholders (C level & steering committee) and relevant business change
- Maintain compliance with existing PMO framework, processes & procedures
- Managing third party suppliers in accordance with the project brief - budget, risk management, performance, SLA's and compliance.
- Managing the budgets/finances of all the portfolio projects.
The Project Manager (Tech Physical Locations) candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years Project Management within a large Plc/blue-chip environment (pref Retail/Property)
- PMO compliance and excellent strong stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure, networks, wi-fi
- Excellent supplier management
- Agile and waterfall experience
- Strong Risk Management, Project Framework, Reporting Tool knowledge & excellent budget management skills
- Robust PM experience to lead a project from cradle to grave (Prince 2)
- Overseeing multiple projects work streams across boundaries and to different audiences ensuring priorities are not compromised.
- Manage project change ensuring the deliverables still to the objectives.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead by example and communicate in an inspiring and motivational manner.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers and ensuring they are a part of the project journey and deliverables.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this IT Project Manager (Tech Physical Locations) role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420211