Design Engineer (Solidworks)
DESIGN ENGINEER (SOLIDWORKS)
• £27-35 per hour
• Based North East Wales/ Based from Home
• Mechanical equipment manufacturer
• 3 month initial contract with a view to extensions
• Ref 10052/RB
We are actively looking for a design contractor, to start immediately with this manufacturing business.
The role is supporting development of products in line with customer requirements. You will get to design, using solidworks, from concept to completion.
There is the potential for a longer term relationship with the right contractor. They have a high workload due to customer demand and are particularly interested in contractors set up with their own solidworks licence.
We are looking for: -
• Mechanically qualified engineer
• Experienced in designing (concept to completion)
• Preferably from a machine/ equipment design background
• Proficient in Solidworks – preferably own license
• Self-motivated and used to working remotely/ responsibility for own projects
We are looking for this contractor to start with the business ASAP. If you fit the criteria please call Rob Bemment at Delve.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414449