Best Recruit UK are partnering with one the most exciting, fast paced businesses in the UK. We are seeking a commercially driven and creative PR Manager to join the vibrant and progressive marketing team. If you love achieving coverage and implanting creative ideas – this could be for you.
Role: PR Manager
Experience Needed: Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Additional: Ideally working with a large consumer brand and have B2C experience
You will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with various media and external stakeholders, including national and regional press.
- Telling the company's story/successes in an engaging, entreating and newsworthy manner.
- Using a range of methods and channels including news, press releases, social media, website, blog commentary, and newsletters to showcase brand and create ‘buzz’.
- Assist the marketing and social media teams in creation of campaigns which work across online and offline platforms and support the business’ overall creative.
- Work across various aspects of the business to build relationships, uncover stories and understand what is newsworthy.
- Be able to work proactively and reactively, sometimes under strict media deadlines and high pressure situations.
- Implementing strategy.
- Reporting on weekly and quarterly KPIs and targets.
As an individual, you will be a highly organised, self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You must have experience of writing humorous and engaging content for online and offline PR and raising brand awareness.
You will ideally already have a range of media contacts and possess the skills and the ability to build new relationships with various internal and external stakeholders and press.
You will have some brand experience of using social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to communicate messaging and be able to create stories which also work well as pieces of digital content.
You will also be a strategic thinker and be able to implement a successful PR plan.
If this is you, please get in touch!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412453