Commercial Gas Engineer
- Full Time
Commercial Gas Engineer – Gas – Essex – Permanent
Salary: £36k - £38k
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Routine and re-active maintenance of mechanical services systems.
• Correct and timely diagnosis of faults.
• Professionally communicate with clients and colleagues, ensuring any technical details are explained clearly.
• Provide technical advice and support to office staff to assist with administrative duties.
• Maintain positive and professional relationships, encouraging teamwork within the department.
• Assist where necessary with the preparations of quotations and Maintenance Agreements.
• Assist with main contract installations where necessary.
• Assist the Quality and Compliance Supervisor to ensure training records are kept up to date and
training is completed successfully.
• Complete jobs to a compliant, high quality standard as set by the Quality and Compliance Supervisor.
• Contribute within the on-call rota, ensuring the 24/7, 365 promises to our clients is fulfilled
• General plumbing duties.
• Assist the Maintenance Manager to ensure teamwork is maintained throughout the whole department.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960413047