Capita IT Resourcing is currently working with a FTSE 250 company in their search for a DevOps Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. Working as part of a wider team my client has a burning desire to AUTOMATE EVERYTHING. Successful candidates should be passionate about using technology to improve process through automation whilst also being conscious of the fact that they are delivering a service and the customer needs to be at the centre of everything that you do.
What we need from you:
- Good Linux systems administration experience (ideally Debian or Ubuntu)
- Configuration management experience using Chef (preferred), Puppet or Ansible
- Experience of Cloud (AWS preferred but Azure or Google Cloud considered)
- Any experience of BASH, Python, Ruby, Perl, C++ or Java
What you will need to do in the role:
- Build environments and pipelines for projects of all sizes
- Technical administration of hosting and cloud providers
- 3rd line support for clients
- Strive for continuous improvement in everything that you do
- Automate everything
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send me your CV via the link below for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411277