Our high profile client, based in Norwich, is seeking a Systems Developer to join their talented and progressive team.
• Developing enhancements to existing applications or developing new applications in a controlled and structured manner, and, managing, supporting or assisting with development work undertaken by approved 3rd party suppliers.
• Maintaining and supporting applications developed in-house, including managing interfaces, providing incident and problem management support to the Service Delivery function, ensuring all events are managed in accordance with IS department processes and within agreed service levels.
• Providing technical advice and assistance to other teams within the IS department.
• Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development by analysing user requirements in conjunction with business needs.
• Writing and maintaining reports to meet user requirements and to assist with the support of applications that serve these.
• Producing and maintaining comprehensive documentation for all applications developed in-house, including changes, fixes, enhancements, interfaces, reports, etc.
• Be competent in the field of SQL, .Net (VB & C#) and WCF (web services)
• Experience of core development tools and methodologies
• Experience of formal, technical, document creation
• Experience of both a software development and support working environment
• Previous experience of working in a media or publishing industry desirable
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411496