Full Stack Developer
Our Client is a successful Brand and Media Agency, based in a beautiful office in Bournemouth.
We are searching for a developer to join and expand their development team.
If you have an excellent working knowledge of building CMS driven websites using WordPress we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
• Have proven experience in developing and building web sites
• WordPress commercial experience (min 18 months)
• A working knowledge of Drupal or ability to pick-up the basics would be an advantage
• Experience using Front-end frameworks such as Foundation and Bootstrap
• Source control Git via GitHub/BitBucket
• Strong understanding of Responsive Web Design principles and best practice
• Developing with cross browser/device support in mind
Our Client is a small passionate team, so your duties may not just be restricted to development. You may be expected to handle the full stack of development (front end, backend, deployment) on smaller web projects such as WordPress builds. You will be encouraged to take ownership of a project from day one so you can take pride in your work and give 100% towards its development and completion.
Competitive salary and benefits package which will vary depending on your experience and level of knowledge.
• Unlimited holiday
• Cycle to work scheme
• Regular team lunches
• Good quality coffee
• Super, open plan studio space
• Flexible working hours
Please apply to Solve Recruitment if this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412486